
We have been so excited for snow this year. She and Carson have been singing and dancing to "Suzy Snowflake" since early September. Alayna has loved playing in the snow this year. She didn't care for it too much last year, but this year, it is hard to get her to come in the house. I can't wait to take her sledding this weekend. This is the snowman she made today. Notice its hair and suspenders. I think its pretty cute.

Okay, that is the cutest thing EVER! It needs to be on a calendar somewhere! I love the new pictures of Alayna and Carson on the side, too. Aww, to have snow this time of year. It looks so pretty by the park.
ReplyDeleteThat's the cutest snowman! I love it! Nice job, Alayna. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the suspenders! So cute!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh that is absolutely adorable! I love the pictures! I can't wait to see those ones she took over thanksgiving!!!!
ReplyDeleteHilary! I LOVE that picture of you and the kids up by your profile. You look beautiful! And your kids are adorable, as always. Your friend did a great job on those pictures. Maybe next time we're in Bear Lake I could get her to do some of our family?
ReplyDelete